Saturday, November 7, 2009

Theming Difficulties...

I love theming my Palm Pre so that it has a cool look to it. I have noticed that many people seem like and enjoy my themes, not just on PreThemer, but also those who see my phone out side of the cyber world. The biggest difficulty I have though it creating great looking icons. Icons are the one thing that I have the biggest trouble with. Quite honestly I wish that there was someone in my life that I could turn to and say "hey, this is the idea I have for a theme, go make me some icons," but I do not know anyone who uses photoshop as much as I do to even have to knowledge of where to start. If there is anyone out there who want to be my goto person for this kind of stuff, please don't hesitate to contact me (terryjmcginnis-at-gmail-dot-com). I have some new ideas I would like to start theming but the icons are going to be what prevents me from finishing them.

No comments: