Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Themes...

Hey Everyone,

I have been busy creating some new themes for all to enjoy. I have been trying my hardest to create these themes for you the Palm Pre owners. I hope that you are a fan of my work.

I would like to thank Prethemer (@Prethemer) for all his hard work on his website, I would also like to thank him for letting me use his icons and making them my own to fit with my themes. I have found that creating icons for themes is the most difficult part of theming. Prethemer (@Prethemer) has created such an elegant icon set that works great with any theme. Thank you again Prethemer (@Prethemer).



I hope you all enjoy the themes that I have created for you. Take care.

Until next time...

Oh, and please enjoy my newest themes...

Tron Legacy


Iron Man 2


Batman (Alt Hush Logo)

No comments: